Here are some tips for a nifty Simple Sunday Sandwich Supper. (Say that 3 times fast!)
- Stuff pita pockets instead of using squishy sliced bread.
- Use bacon. Bacon makes everything yummy, even chocolate.
- Bring luncheon meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes in a cooler and stack your 'wich when you get to your destination, which is Jackson/Church Streets.
- Bring Wet Wipes so you're not sticky post-sandwich construction.
- Put chips in a Tupperware-style container so they are not crushed in the bag.
- Bring a little extra.... Um, there are at least 15 of us in the band and we like to eat! You don't have to share with us, but we'll eat it if you do. Just ask Kathryn. She brings nibblings to practice and they don't last long.